The Fifteen Promises for those who pray the Rosary
October is the Month of the Rosary!
The Blessed Virgin Mary promised to Saint Dominic that “Whatever you ask in the Rosary will be granted.” She left for all Christians Fifteen Promises to those who recite the Holy Rosary. Imparted to Saint Dominic and Blessed Alan:
- Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
- I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
- The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
- The Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
- The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
- Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenititude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
- I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
- The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
- All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
- All who recite the Rosary are my sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters of my only Son Jesus Christ.
- Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen
SAINTLY PRAYER: by St. Teresa of Avila
Let nothing disturb you
Let nothing frighten you
All things are passing
God never changes
Patience obtains all things
Who possesses God lacks nothing
God alone suffices.
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.
Bring a swift end to this coronavirus.
Heal the afflicted, comfort the fearful,
and have mercy on those whom you have been called from this life.
Our Lady of Fatima; pray for us!
PRAYER FOR SPIRITUAL COMMUNION
I believe that You
are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things,
and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment
receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You.
Never permit me to be separated from You.
RCIA, which stands for Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults, is a process through which non-baptized men and women enter the Catholic Church. It includes several stages marked by study, and prayer. Participants in the RCIA program undergo a process of conversion as they study the Gospel, profess faith in Jesus and the Catholic Church, and receive the sacraments of baptism, confirmation and Holy Eucharist. For more information contact Fr. Jason Piper
FINDING MASS TIMES WHILE AWAY
You can easily find a Catholic church and mass times for any location you travel to in North America, and beyond. Visit www.masstimes.org, or www.parishesonline.com to find a church near your destination.
Get the bulletin sent to you
Sick and Shut Ins
If you know of someone who is housebound or has difficulty coming to Church and would like a visit to receive Holy Communion, please call the office. If you can offer a ride to someone who cannot get here otherwise, please let us know…Thank you.
The Prayer Sheet is in the foyer of the Church. Please write prayer intentions so the Community can offer prayers for you.